Universidad Modular Abierta.
Ciencias de la educacion idioma ingles
Ciclo 02-2017
Topic: histories and advince
Advices
Advices
Advice 1: I do not care if you are black, brunnete, white, short, tall, fat, skinny,rich or poor, if you respect me, wil respect you.
- Respect deserves respect, no metter your phisical appearence
Advice 2: Take the bull, by the horn.
- face the problems face to face and solve them.
Advice 3: Among the blinds the one-eyes is the king.
- Each has its own ability.
Advice 4: if mahoma do not go to the montain, the mountain goes to mahoma
- I have to look for superacion. And accept the opportunities that lead me to improve.
Advice 5: Never assume that loud is stroung or quiet is weak
- From discreet people we can expect great speeches.
Advice 6: do not judge the person by the succes, judge by how many times her or she felldown and got back up again.
- Never give up even if you fall, always get up.
Advice 7: a crow sat on a top doing nothing when a rabbit thounght to do the same on a ground a fox came and ate him.
Moral: to sit and do nothing you need to be on the top.
- first you have to be successful, for stay calm.
Historys
MosquitoesThe word “mosqufitous “ is spanish for “little fly”. Some are dangerous and fast, and some are harmeless and lazy. Mosquitous apread diseases to more can that 700 million people a year in africa, south America, Central America, mexico and a large part of Asia. At least two million people die of these diseases each year.
It is only female that bite you. They bite because they need to drink blood to produce eggs. They have three main sensors: Chemical sensor, visual sensor,heat sensors.
Do can avoid wearing clothes with brigh colors and using mosquito nets will keep mosquitous far away fron you.
A new home.
Francisco stands outside his new house. He reaches into his pocket and pull out the key. He steps into the living room and lock around, the paint is peeling off the walls. The house is dirty and smell bad, the bathroom is in bad condition. The place look terrible but is all he can affod.
Marco a needs a job.
Marco is desesperate. He has been unemployed for two months and he needs to find a job soon. He wakes up every morning at 6 am, he hasnt toul his family that he was laid off. He say goodbye to them and leaves the house each morning at the same time wearing his cout and tie. He the stops at a café a miles away from home, open his laptop and begins looking for jobs on the internet and sending out resumes.
He is a software engineer, When the financial crisis hit, his company needed to cut costs and so there was no money to design and implement new computer systems. Marco and many of his colleague in information technology were let go.
He is not running out of money, for his mortgage are very high. Paying the bills and buying groceries. He would accept any job, if he doesn't find something soon, he will lose his home. The waitress comes over and offers him some more cofee. “yes please” he answers. She asks as she finishes pouring the coffee. “you don't look well”.
“i am desperately looking for a job. Do you know anyone who needs someone with my qualifications?” and she replies. “i have a friend who is starting a new business. He may need someone with your skills. i'll mention your name to him but he probably won't need someone for at least three to six months.”
That would be great but unfortunately, i am quite desperate. I need something now. Do you need a cashier or maybe someone to work in the kitchen? The only position we have available right now is for a dishwasher. The one we had just quit yesterday.
“I'll take it!” replies marco inmediately.
Retionships.
Renata walks into the restaurant. She sees her boyfriend Diego sitting at a table near the window and smiles. He looks nervous and begins to talk. But renatainterrupts him.
“you don'n have to tell me. I know how you feel. I have missed you too. I realize now that you are the one for me. let's forget the past. Thing will be different from now on, I promise you.
Diego tells “actually, I invited you to lunch because I didn’t wantto tell you over the phone. I'm sorry but I've met some else”.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario